DefineScope provides training on a wide variety of topics that are related to Information Technologies (IT). From the usage of computers for basic tasks to the development and maintenance of software, and encompassing transverse topics such as software project management, DefineScope’s training programs will allow your company to obtain new skills, increasingly necessary to face the challenges that today’s world presents.
The training topics offered by DefineScope are mainly focused on:
- Introduction to IT
- Software Development
- UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- MDD (Model-Driven Development)
- Software Project Management
DefineScope’s training programs are lectured by elements of our training staff, which have experience in lecturing at a top-level engineering university in Portugal.
Contact us, and find out how our training programs will help your company to fly higher!
Some details about our training programs can be found below. The lecture contents mentioned are tentative, and will be adjusted to the client’s specific conditions and business environment. For further information, contact us!
- How to use the file system
- How to use a word processor and a spreadsheet
- How to use e-mail and a web browser
- Programming in Python/C/C#
- Use of a database and of the SQL language
- Structure diagrams (classes, objects, componente, instalation)
- Behavior diagrams (use cases, activities, state machine, sequence)
- Considerations for the definition of models
- Model-to-code transformations
- Model-to-model transformations
- Current approaches and tools
- Project planning
- Scope, duration, and cost
- The project within the context of the organization
- Project lifetime